It’s for Xiaomi Redmi lovers now PocoPhone F1 released their MIUI 10.2.2.0 Globally Stable ROM updates on formally Poco F1 devices. Here The trick How to Download & Install Poco F1 MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM [Method], The latest updates Jan 2019 with some Tweaks So we will share you OTA Updated Firmware files you can easily update & install easily.
So, Xiaomi launched another successful model Poco F1, In this series, Xiaomi received and update pocophone getting updates directly, It can be manually updated OTA globally STable Version 10.2.2.0 PEJMIXM.
Download Install Poco F1 MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM Method
If you worried about availability in your country so it is globally available,will be rolled out via batches globally. However, you can download the compressed ROM file from the link below.
Before update procedure:
- First, you have to go to the setting > About Phone > System Updates > Update.
- If the official version available for download it will automatically update your smartphone, if it now grabs the latest version then you have to do manually for updates.
- Please Note:
- This Firmware file is only for the Xiaomi Poco F1. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- It’s highly recommended to take a complete backup of your phone easily.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 50%-60% charged for a smoother process.
Read Related Articles:
- Guideline: Download Z3X Samsung Tool Pro Crack V33.7 with Loader
- How to Hard Reset/Restore Factory Redmi 5 Plus 2018 Simple [Guideline]
Method 1: (Recovery ROM Only)
- First, you have to download Recovery ROM & Download it from below,
- Save the downloaded firmware file into internal storage of your Poco F1.
- Open the updater app directly or go from the System Update (three dots menu from upper right corner).
- Tap on the menu icon, the three dots at the top right corner and select “Choose Update Package”.
- Select the downloaded ROM file from the internal storage.
- Now proceed to update and wait for the complete installation process.
- Your device will Reboot into the new system.
Method 2: (Fastboot ROM Only)
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on your device via Developer Options.
- Download the latest Mi Flash Tool and install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Switch off your device and boot into fastboot mode (Press and hold the Power button + Volume Down button simultaneously).
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM file into a folder path on your PC.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool on your PC. Then copy the extracted file path and paste in on the address bar of Mi flash tool.
- Click on the refresh button to recognize your device automatically (Fastboot device).
- If Fastboot device added, you will see a device id.
- Now click on the flash button to start the flashing process.
- Your device will reboot automatically when the flashing process is completed.
- Wait for the few minutes to boot completely into the new system.
- You’re done!