Guideline Update Sony Xperia X Compact To Android 8.0 Oreo 2018: There is good news for Sony Xperia X user’s now they can also utilize the feature of latest Android 8.0 in own smartphone.now Android 8.0 oreo updates rolled out for Sony Xperia X compact.The Oreo update comes with version number 34.4.A.0.364 and weighs around about 2.46GB. This update will bring all the exciting features of Android 8.0 Oreo to your Sony Xperia X Compact. we will provide you download link you can install on your PC or directly in your Sony Xperia X compact to install/updates Android 8.0 oreo.Xperia Loops Live Wallpaper Download & Install APK/APP Android Free.
Moreover, you already know the latest feature of Android 8.0 Oreo it will not only optimize your Smartphone also pre-install many latest apps suitable for your Smartphone.after the install/updates you will see the difference between previous and current, especially in speed because some bugs fixed.
Must Read:Guideline: Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 8 Pro [B305 Updated]
Guideline Update Sony Xperia X Compact To Android 8.0 Oreo 2018
Manual: Way to Check current Version
you must know the manually check the Xperia X Compact 34.4.A.0.364 Oreo update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
This Oreo FTF update file is only for For Xperia X Compact Model F5321.
The requirement for updates:
- Before proceeding any further backup all your important data like Emails, Messages, Personal Photos, and Videos.
- Download and install Xperia X Compact USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android Device. You can enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- The device should be charged up to 70% to avoid any unexpected shutdowns. This is very important, any shutdown during the process can damage your device permanently.
- Download Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo FTF Firmware (34.4.A.0.364)
- Download Sony Flash Tool
Steps # Update Sony Xperia X Compact To Android 8.0 Oreo
- Download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool > Drivers > Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Next download Download Xperia X Compact Android 8.0 Oreo FTF Firmware(34.4.A.0.364) from above and save it on Flashtool > Firmware folder.
- Now run the Flashtool.exe.
- Click on Flash device->Flashmodeand Select the FTF firmware file.
- If you want a clean install from scratch Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOGand Otherwise, uncheck these options.
- After that click OK to start the preparation of flashing process. This process may take some time so be patient and let the process finish.
- When the firmware is loaded successfully you would know. The tool will now ask you to connect the phone.
- Therefore, Turn off your phone, now press and hold volume down key and connect it to PC via USB Cable.
- The flash tool will detect your phone, and will automatically start the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, your phone will restart itself.
- Guideline: Install Android 8.0 Oreo V5.160 OTA on Nokia 5/6 Updated
we have shared Update Sony Xperia X Compact To Android 8.0 Oreo with simple and fast way guideline to update latest android 8.0 Oreo with lots feature.It’s useful for This Oreo FTF update file is only for For Sony Xperia X Compact Model F5321.If you follow our guideline it will 100% updates your android devices updates.If you have any query regarding this article ask us in comments below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.