Guideline: Fix Battery Discharge Issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [How To]: We knows Samsung Galaxy always launches the very featured smartphone in the market but, Galaxy also an issue the battery.The battery problem is still haunting Samsung after the Galaxy Note 8.Still, in the record, many peoples are facing issues a different kind of problem which directly related to the Battery of Galaxy note 8 called Battery Drains.If your fully Drains your Battery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 then simply refuses to boot up.So we will discuss Fixing Galaxy Battery Discharges on Samsung Note 8.
according to many reviews, The deep discharge issue is not limited to Galaxy Note 8, some users of Galaxy S8 and S8+ have also reported that their devices refused to boot up after their batteries discharged completely.We will provide you the solution to fix it easily below.
Guideline:Fix Battery Discharge Issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [How To]
Samsung also acknowledged the rising issue in the drain battery they are currently investigating further on it.We will wait for rollout official announcement about Fixing deep discharge issue.
Dr. Ketan formally senior XDA developer has coded an app which can fix battery discharge issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 perfectly. The app is simple yet a brilliant piece of thinking out of the box. dr. ketan’s Deep Discharge Protection Tool simply shuts down your Note 8 automatically as soon as its battery reaches 12%. Meaning, it will prevent your Note 8 from shutting down due to full battery discharge, which is the main cause of the problem.
Feature: Of Dr. Ketan’s Deep Discharge Protection Tool
- This app also working with the same purpose of Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 plus.
- Never, Shutdown your devices without Alert before when your battery reaches on 12% the remaining battery status.
- This app will alarm you through Beep which also indicates that you need to charge your devices real quick as you can.
- It’s Free of Cost Dr.Ketan’s Deep Discharge Protection Tool.
- You may also use Any Other Android phone but It should also work same but we have not tested on that.
- Extend Internal Memory on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge [ How To ] Tricks
Of course! the same question in our mind how does it work Deep Discharge Protection Tools without any root? Well, it kind of works but the main purpose of the app won’t be served unless it has root access.
Moreover, the app runs in the background, thus it needs to stay in the background. Latest Android OS very closely monitor the apps running in the background, therefore, there is quite a good chance that Battery Optimization operation might kill the app from background.
It’d be a good idea to exclude this app from the battery optimizations. In order to do this go to Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > Battery usage, tap on the three-dot menu button and select Optimise battery usage. Select All apps from the drop-down menu at the top and then toggle of Battery optimizations for Deep Discharge Protection Tool.
Guideline: Alternative Way to Download
- First of all, you need to download Deep Discharge Protection Tool APK/APP for Android Here.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run deep discharge protection tool.
We have discussed Guideline: Fix Battery Discharge Issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [How To] using this app you can Galaxy S8/S8+.you must use this App it will protect your deep discharge issue also It will also increase your Battery life and smarty move your battery as the requirement.I hope you will like it but, don’t forget to share this post with your friends.if you update our post via email subscribe now below.