How to Block Or Restrict Websites On Your Computer:Today we’re here with the technique for how to block or Restrict websites on your laptop. all of us share our laptops and desktop with our more brother, sister, dad and mom, youngsters and with our pals too. And that point we want to make sure that the individual that is the usage of our pc must no longer mistreat it. If they’re running on the internet our anxiety develops a lot as we realize there are many websites that are not desirable for them or no longer secure to browse in our pc.
So,Here are going to share with simple and easy method which will work 100% in your computer you just follow properly guideline below
How to Block Or Restrict Websites On Your Computer
- First of all, click on start/Run and type “Windows explorer” and open windows system drive. Now browse the host file from location C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc.
- Then copy only “Hosts” file into desktop for the backup
Now open the “Hosts” file and edit it with a notepad.
- Type 127.0.0.1, tap the space bar once and then type the address of a website you want to block. For example, to block all traffic from YouTube, type 127.0.0.1 www.youtube.com on this line. And Save it. That’s it! You are done.
- Done it, these mention website are blocked in your PC if you wish to unblock listed site so simple go to the hosts file and edit and remove from list 😀
- One Killer Way to Make your Android Phone Faster