The Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL launched with just 4GB of RAM and pretty small batteries. Many expected Google might just be able to get away with it like Apple but that wasn’t to be. so we are here to share you about How to Root Google Pixel 3 Running Android Q Beta below.
While those issues do plague the Pixel 3, it still gets software updates before anyone else and that’s not changing. If you’re rocking a Google Pixel 3 or any of its variants with Android Q beta, you can now root it.
How to Root Google Pixel 3 Running Android Q Beta
- A Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a or Pixel 3a XL.
- ADB and Fastbootmust be installed on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlockingon your Pixel 3.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to at least 50%.
Rooting your phone will void your warranty. Worst case scenario, you may even end up with a non-usable device. DroidViews cannot be held responsible for your actions. Proceed at your own risk.
Stock boot image:
Magisk works by modifying the stock bootloader image and it does that when you flash it from TWRP. We can do this manually but you will need the stock boot image for your device first and it can be found in your device’s firmware archive.
You can download it from Google’s firmware download page for Pixel devices. Make sure you download the appropriate firmware.
- sargo-pq3b.190605.006-factory-81f898b7.zip| June 2019
- sargo-pq3b.190705.003-factory-55d7c2c4.zip| July 2019
- Android P Beta 2 Download For OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi, Vivo, Nokia, Oppo
Pixel 3a XL:
- bonito-pq3b.190605.006-factory-8677ce70.zip| June 2019
- bonito-pq3b.190705.003-factory-db56e533.zip| July 2019
- blueline-pq3a.190605.003-factory-258494df.zip| June 2019
- blueline-pq3a.190705.003-factory-c14bfb79.zip| July 2019
- Read: Google Pixel 3 XL Release Date l Specs l Price l Lite Camera l Wallpapers
Pixel 3 XL:
- crosshatch-pq3a.190605.003-factory-3a0d8bba.zip| June 2019
- crosshatch-pq3a.190705.003-factory-e59cf7a4.zip| July 2019
How to unlock bootloader on Google Pixel 3:
Unlike other OEMs, unlocking the bootloader does not require an unlock key from the OEM. All it takes is a simple adb command.
- Go to the platform-toolsfolder on your PC. On a Windows PC, type cmd in the address bar and press Enter to launch adb in the command prompt.
On a Mac or Linux system, right-click inside the folder and select Open in Terminal to launch the terminal.
- Now reboot your Pixel 3 into fastboot mode and connect it to your PC. To enter fastboot mode, you have to do following:
- Restart your phone.
- Press and hold the Volume downbutton as soon as the screen turns off. You’ll soon see the fastboot menu appear on the screen.
- Alternatively, you can connect your phone to the PC first, allow USB debugging from the pop-up dialog that appears and then, use the following adb command.
- Once your phone is connected to the PC in fastboot mode.
On some devices, a critical unlock might be required in order to flash bootloader files. In general, if you have a Pixel 3 XL, try the critical unlock command.
4) On your phone, use the Volume keys to highlight Unlock the bootloader and press the Power key to select it.
If you used the critical unlock command before, you will have to now push the standard to unlock command.
5) On your phone, highlight Start using the Volume keys if it is not already and press the Power button. Your device will then wipe itself clean and the bootloader will be unlocked.