How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 6 Using Fast Guide Step-By-Step: We know OnePlus 6 is the Flagship Latest model manufacturer by China.OnePlus 6 recently launched in many countries and getting rave reviews from their OnePlus fans.OnePlus 6 teams Developed this smartphone with notch and good looking revamped design to feel good in hands. So we are here to share you the simple and fast guideline to install TWRP recovery in your onePlus 6 using flashing. Oneplus devices capable to developer support these features are make more amazing with Bunch of Customer ROMs & Kernels Available. So let’s move on Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 6.
Moreover, this method is so simple and fast you can do it easily for your confident we have already tested these procedure in our devices that are working fine. before the procedure, you need to collect some Data or download files before this procedure.you can find below the detail pre-requirements.
[appbox googleplay id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore]
- Make a complete backup of your device using the app above.
- Make sure you have the latest USB Drivers installed on your PC from Here
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC from HERE
Step # How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 6 Using Fast Guide Step-By-Step
- First of all, you need to Unlock bootloader on OnePlus 6.
- Then, simply download TWRP Images files From Download the TWRP IMG file for OnePlus 6.
- For convenience, rename the downloaded file to twrp.img.
- Copy the renamed file to the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed on your PC.
- Next, download the TWRP Zip file for OnePlus 6.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your OnePlus 6.
- Boot OnePlus 6 into Fastboot Mode:
- Switch off your device.
- Make sure your device is completely switched off.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- Wait till a Fastboot splash screen appears.
- Must Read: How to Easy Hack DNS Fast Internet Speed Guide (Step-by-Step)
- now, Just Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Go to the folder where you have the adb and fastboot files.
- Now, hold down the Shift Key + Right Click > Open Command Window here.
- Type in the below command:
Once you type in the above, the list of devices will be displayed.
- Execute the following command in command prompt:
fastboot boot twrp.img
- Now, the OnePlus 6 will reboot into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap the Keep Read Only option here.
- Tap the Install button at the top left of the menu.
- Browse and select the zip file which you have copied earlier to your device.
- Swipe and flash the TWRP zip file on your OnePlus 6.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot your device.
- Type in the below command:
We have shared How to Install TWRP on OnePlus 6 Using Fast Guide Step-By-Step with the simple and fast method, we have tried to share very simple and easy method, you can do it easily without any hassles.IF you facing issue regarding this procedure please let me know us we will try out but don’t forget to share this post with your friends.