Samsung Galaxy S10 released updates on Android 10 oneUI 2.1[G770FXXU2BTD2]: Android released updates on the latest version “Android 10 OneUI version G770FXXU2BTD2” the latest model by Samsung Galaxy S10 updates. Initially started rolling out the OneUI 2.1 updates who the owner of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite series on the flagship devies. most of them, Samsung related capable versions already received these updates. The latest version of Android-based on OneUI 2.1 updates which makes your smartphone more featured and black Style Theme on April 2020.
moreover, OneUI 2.0 is already famous based on Android 10, The latest updates allow you to unlock new feature and brings to newer feature like quick Share, Music Share, Pro Video, Single Take, much more. when you read full article where you will see the full detail overview and some feature detail about Android 10 One UI 2.1.
Samsung Galaxy S10 released updates on Android 10 oneUI 2.1[G770FXXU2BTD2]
Basic Updates AR Emoji List For Android 10
- AR Emoji
- New Camera Features
- Samsung Keyboard
- Quick Share
- Music Share
- Pro Video
In this option you can see improvement in editing feature such as Facial expression recognition enhanced and changing capability. AR Emoji rolled out in new version which allow you various feature and auto facial emotion detection and changing.
New Camera Feature:
If you selfie lover you must know about this feature there is various menus, modes, and filters have been included for instance: AR Zong, Pro Video , My Filter, Selfie tone, Singal Take, night time, Timelapse etc.
- Similar pictures are currently classified along for a lot of organized viewing expertise.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple totally different teams of albums into one grouping, or merge totally different groups and albums into one group.
- The improved search feature has been added to search out photos supported data like the time or place photos were taken.
- the short crop operate has been superimposed to enlarge and crop components of high resolution pictures.
- Capabile Multilingual translation feature which allow this option to automatically change language.
- Another feature included to find the many items such as emojis, stickers on same time.
- Text undo/redo feature also included for you.
- finger swipe feature on the left or right on the keyword by Download Android 10.
- Must Read: How To Set Sitemap Link Limit 200 Links Per Page On.
In this option user’s can share any item nearby Samsung devices using quick share within a second.
Same as a feature as above, it also offers you to shared any music extension to other devices by Bluetooth.
Download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 for Galaxy S10 Lite
IF you are Interested to update your Galaxy S10 light to the newest android ten OneUI 2.1 you’ll be able to check for the OTA update manually via the device Settings – software system update – download and install. Since its rolling go into AN out in mode, it’d be possible that it’s not accessible for your region so far. If that’s the case, keep it up reading as below the guide the way to manually download android ten OneUI 2.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10 light. when downloading, you’ll be able to additionally flash it on your device with Odin Flash tool.
- Galaxy S10 Lite | Download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 G770FXXU2BTD2.
- Samsung USB Drivers | Download.
- Latest Odin version which supports Android 10 | Download.
Install Download Android 10 Using Odin on Galaxy S10 [Guideline]
Before we go further in detail, make sure your devices battery must charged up to 60% & Install Samsung USB drivers too, require fully consideration on the guideline if you follow proper you don’t need to face any hassle.
- Step 1: Make sure to download Android 10 OneUI 2.1 G770FXXU2BTD2 from the download link.
- step 2: if it is zip file then unzip it quickly by winrar, Winzip it will be available on extension .tar .tar.md5, these software capable to extract it.
- Step 3: Download odin the latest version as given above link.
- Step 4: Now simply restart your Samsung device and go the Download mode, such as (First power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode).
- Step 5: Now, Easily connect your PC to Phone via USB Cable connectivity.
- Step 6: Odin software now detect your phone automatically when it USB cable connects it will also confirmation to you, The devices has been connected successfully by the display in message.
- Step 7: After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Step 8:After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. (Will be in .tar.md5 format)
- Step 9: Now click the Start button at the bottom of the Odin.
- Step 10:The flashing process will take some time. Once it’s completed, your phone will reboot and enjoy the latest feature.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specification, Price, Release Date, Rumors
video tutorial about Android 10:
It’s all about Samsung Galaxy S10 released updates on Android 10 oneUI 2.1[G770FXXU2BTD2] with the build number G770FXXU2BTD2 . I have explain it simple and easy guidelines where you can easily manually update your Samsung Galaxy S10 devices into the latest feature with Android 10 OneUI 2.1 version which is the latest currently If you have any query regarding the issue you can connect by comments.