How to Setup Cloudflare 184.108.40.206 DNS l Install CloudFlare 220.127.116.11 on Android / iOS: hello Friends Today we are going to share you very important tricks/Tips which behind a lots improvement in your Smartphone.Recently, Cloudflare the leading protection server company Announced its own DNS/IP server “Cloudflare DNS 18.104.22.168” for Android & iOS (Apple iPhone) to claim it to be the fastest Internet & Strong Privacy Providers through This DNS setup.Previously, Google DNS/Option DNS already Exist on the Internet But, CloudFlare already providing DDOS attack security along with HTTPS & CDN to WEB free OF COst.Built with a partnership between Cloudflare and APNIC The https://22.214.171.124.By using this DNS in Android/iOS Its helps also fastest browsing and download with protect/privacy from malware, virus, keylogger attacks with the ping 14ms. You can read detailed info on announcement blog post and official 126.96.36.199 site.
moreover, The Cloudflare DNS provides two different DNS setting for android/iOS apple with 188.8.131.52 For IPV4 & 184.108.40.206 IPV6 2606:4700:4700::1111, If you wish to convert/switch from Default IPS DNS to another you can do it easily using Cloudflare DNS as given instruction below.Wifi Wps Wpa Tester l Wifi Wps Wpa Tester App Download For [PC / MAC].
How to Setup Cloudflare 220.127.116.11 DNS l Install CloudFlare 18.104.22.168 on Android iOS
Add Cloudflare DNS on iPhone & iPad
- Let’s Start.
- First of all, you need to setup from open Setting in Smartphone.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the preferred Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on Configure DNS and select Manual.
- Under DNS Servers, delete any existing entries if any by tapping the red minus button.
- Tap on Add Server and type 22.214.171.124.
- Tap on Add Server again and type 126.96.36.199.
- Tap the Save button on the top right.
Add Cloudflare DNS on Android
- First of all, you need to go to in setting.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and long tap on the connected network.
- Select Modify network.
- Tap on Advanced options and change IP settings to Static.
- Scroll down and type 188.8.131.52 in DNS 1 and 184.108.40.206 in DNS 2 tab. Tap Save.
- Must Read:Download WhatsApp Business Account 2.18.8 / 2.18.9 APK / APP 2018
- Enjoy 😀
Alternative Way: Install CloudflareDNS4Magisk
It’s also another way to install Cloudflare DNS setting using Magisk By most senior XDA member.It’s pre-install pre-ordered setting you can just install CloudflareDNS4Magisk.you need to rooted Android device with Magisk 15 or above version is installed.If you have confused how to install magisk then the guideline below
How to Install Magisk in Android
- Let’s Start
- First of all, you need to download give below URL Magisk v15.
- Download Stable Magisk v15 and copy the zip file onto your device.
- Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode. You will have to Google how to enter recovery mode [of your device].
- Once you are in TWRP mode, tap Install > Install Zip > Locate and tap Magisk.zip file > Swipe to confirm flash.
- Now go back to the main menu of TWRP and tap Reboot > Reboot System.
- Your phone now has Magisk Systemless Interface installed on it.
- Now install the Magisk Manager on your phone from the Google Play Store.
- Now Download CloudflareDNS4Magisk From HERE.
- Once you install CloudflareDNS4Magisk on your device you will a see a boost in your internet service.
- Enjoy 😀 Download Arcore 1.0 APK / APP For Android [Free Download]
We have shared How to Setup Cloudflare 220.127.116.11 DNS l Install CloudFlare 18.104.22.168 on Android / iOS with 3 different methods to share you with the simple and easy procedure, also we have shared you an alternative method to install CloudFlare 22.214.171.124 DNS in your Android devices.Don’t forget to share this post with your friends.