Samsung Galaxy A6+ Plus now Starting receiving in Latest version Android Pie updates. the Samsung mid-range smartphone series now also enjoy the Android Pie, The company showing it promises to release rollout of latest updates for “Samsung Galaxy A6+“So proper guideline here about Update Galaxy A6+ Plus to Android Pie XXU3BSC6 Official Firmware 2019.
Moreover, the updates being rolled via OTA updates it mean to understand there is not all of you get it to update at once, automatically will come to update after some time, but manually you can update your devices using “Android Pie XXU3BSC6 Official Firmware.”
Update Galaxy A6+ Plus to Android Pie XXU3BSC6 Official Firmware
So, here we are here to share you the proper guideline with outsources downloading stuff to easily install and update your smartphone using this firmware using Odin. you must know Odin is officially Samsung tool which is using for flash and update firmware.
About Android Pie:
Android Pie now fully motivated and time to action with biggest changes in tablets, in the shape of bug fixes & increase battery time performance improvements. It means you can spend your time more in your devices. There are few useful features changes in UI by Samsung such as One hand use.
- Model: SM-A605FN
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 75.7 x 7.9mm
- Display: 6.0″ (152,4mm) Super AMOLED
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Camera: 16 MP F1.7 + 5 MP F1.9
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo OPM1 Stock Firmware on Google Pixel 2
Android Pie XXU3BSC6 Firmware Details
- Phone: Galaxy A6+ 2018
- Model: A605FN
- Firmware: Android 9 Pie
- Changelog: 15574486
- Build Date: 2019-03-01
- Region: Poland – XEO
- PDA: A605FNXXU3BSC6
- CSC: A605FNOXM3BSC6
- Samsung USB Drivers Install
- Odin downloads & Install in your devices.
- Android 9.0 Pie Firmware for Galaxy A6+
Steps # Updating Guideline Galaxy A6 Plus into Android Pie
- First of all, make sure you have installed correct Samsung A6+ USB Drivers and Odin should be installed as well on your computer.
- Now, download Android 9.0 Pie Firmware and extract to get AP, CP, BL, CSC, and Home_CSC files.
- Open launch Odin on your computer. In Odin, go to Options and make sure only Reset. Time and Auto Reboot options are selected. Head back to the Main Menu and click on AP slot to select the AP file. Now one by one Click CP, BL, CSC or Home_CSC slots and select respective files to load. One thing to note here is that choose CSC file if you want to factory reset the phone, choose the Home_CSC file otherwise.
- Now put your Galaxy A6 Plus in Download Mode. To do so, turn off your device completely. Connect your USB Type-C cable to the computer. Remember, only connect the cable to your computer and not with your phone at this moment. Press and hold the Volume Up key. While keeping the key pressed, connect the USB Type-C cable to your phone which is already connected to your PC. You will now see a warning screen, press Volume Up key once again to enter into the Download Mode.
- Your phone is now connected successfully at this point. Odin should show it as “Added” in the logs on the left side. It will also show Blue light in the ID: COM box. This shows that everything is working fine and you are ready to flash the firmware. Click on Start button in Odin to start the installation of Android Pie on your Galaxy A6+. It can take some time, so don’t fret.
- The phone will restart automatically, once the installation is done.
- List Android 9.0 Pie Update Supports List of Devices / Smartphone 2018
We have shared you simple and easy way about Update Galaxy A6+ Plus to Android Pie XXU3BSC6 Official Firmware with the detail procedure above if you follow properly step by step as mentioned you can able to easily update your devices without any hassle.